Wats Up

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Back track for 1 week

Was "retrenched" officially on WED...ahahah...actually no la....the CNY project is over so they no longer ned pple to test n configure the system. The retrenchment package given to me was my pay for 12 1/2 working days...haha.....This job pays well but too bad no more...haizz...jobless again....

So to chinese new yr....went to help out my dad at his stall....from 7am to 6pm....quite tiring....my job over there was to give changes back to the customer...long time no use my brain liao abit rusty...ned some time to do some calculation...haha.....

Had reunion dinner on sat as usual..den sun went from east to west den back to east again...the cab fare was quite frightening.....gamble abit to get some CNY feeling but lose few dollars....dunoe y gamble lesser nowadays....

Today i submit my registration for SMU...so hopefully can get a place there though not that easy..cos if selected ned to go for interview n write an essay...imagine not touching english language for 5 yrs....At the same time i also will register for SIM in case SMU fails.....

Got to find jobs again.....hopefully can find a temp job that can last till july......Wishes myself gd luck in advance....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home